Freshness Of the Morning- Orange Blossom Facial Cleanser Review

Tuesday 2 September 2014




I was so happy to recieve this gorgeous cleanser from Freshness of The Morning, it is a true pampering Luxe brand in my opinion at a great price with all natural and vegan ingredients. They are extremely ethical, and use ecologically sustainable ingredients and packaging such as glass bottles and jars, as well as knowing exactly where all their fresh ingredients are sourced.  There is a fantastic ingredient list detailing how their ingredients are derived and their purpose which is important and insightful.  They also pack a lot of active ingredients into their products- with between 6 - 36 active ingredients in each product. 
  Their website for me is so exciting, (true beauty geek)  and they have some beautiful sets that would make the most amazing gifts and   try out sets (which will definitely get you hooked)  The cleanser  has a beautiful fresh orange blossom and neroli scent from the natural extracts (and no synthetic fragrance) and the consistency is so gentle and creamy but removes even long lasting eye make up. It conditions as it cleanses and I'm a big fan of 2 in 1 skincare. This is probably one of the best makeup removers I've used as others I've tried require lots of cleanser to get my sometimes copious amounts of eye makeup off, and your skin can feel a little stripped. This is the opposite: it requires very little to do the job and my skin feels fresh and soft- this cleanser is a must have.



The Science Behind the Beauty? 

Freshness of the Morning has very carefully devised its range; The cleanser has a plethora of exciting ingredients and no artificial ingredients that can strip the skin. The addition of neroli water is a lovely touch- not only do I adore the scent of neroli, it has been shown to be highly effective in  the management  of urticaria ( a chronic allergic inflammatory response) and therefore very calming, which is great for me as some makeup removers can leave my skin stinging and red. The addition of rosehip oil, in my eyes a wonder ingredient and a must have in any skin routine, is very rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids which reduces trans epidermal water loss and holds moisture in. I love how they have added this to a cleanser, as it really shows they've covered the moisturising anti-ageing part of cleansing. The addition of honey bush ( rooibos) leaves is fantastic as a lot of research has pointed towards these south african plants having untapped medicinal dermatology qualities.  I also love this tea (try vanilla- delicious) so it is very exciting and enterprising to see its use in cosmetics. 
The addition of green and white tea has a copious amount of research for their antioxidant qualities; and are clinically considered one of the best natural antioxidants even at relatively low concentrations. The addition of ginseng is a very interesting one as I know a lot of people cite it as a stimulating and energising supplement,  Research has shown in dermatology that it reduces allergic responses and some fantastic research hints at its ability to speed up Type 1 collagen synthesis through topical application adding to the anti ageing, re-texturising and conditioning basis of the cleanser. 

This is a beautiful product, and I love the unique ingredients they have added alongside wonder ingredients such as rosehip oil. A perfect cleanser and I can't wait to try more of Freshness of the Morning. 


5/5 I cannot fault this product. Fresh, revitalising and gentle, gets stubborn makeup off without stripping the skin.





I really hope you've enjoyed this review, have you tried any Freshness of The Morning products?


4 comments:

  1. Love your photos! I've tried this and I think its nice! Their hair serums are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely <3!! love what you do!! Especially organic sept!! I need to try the hair serums- my hair is so thirsty at the moment! xo

      Delete
  2. The name of this is very strange but it sounds like a lovely product!!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sugar!! It is such a lovely cleanser- its made my skin super soft and fresh xo

      Delete